About the Author
Raymond Lane is the originator of superpsychology, which combines
the knowledge of split-brain research with the view--held by him and
some scientists--that the human species is a superstructured entity. He
has spent over 20 years gathering information to support
superpsychology, as well as attending reexperiencing-based therapy to
learn the basics of resolving past psychoemotional pain. Raymond is
self-taught and his achievements to date include the following:
Raymond has extensive knowledge of human nature, and a lot of
experience at resolving nervopain (resulting in healthy, lower-than-average
vital signs). His goal is
to inform society about psychoemotional suffering and its role in human
evolution, and to use his knowledge and experience to help others to heal that suffering.
- The independent discovery that the human species is a superstructured entity.
- The development of the laws of pain system of healing.
- The finding that the universe displays superstructured features.
- The discovery of the likely cause of human evolution.
- The discovery that resolving nervopain to a thorough degree restores ambidexterity.
- The discovery of a recurring revolutionary cycle during human evolution.
- The development of Ambi Art.
Text and/or pictures / images / sound / video
© copyright Lane, R., 1997-present
All rights reserved